H&I038 The Chapel of Inverbeg
The Chapel of Inverbeg on the north shore of Loch Morar was in use from 1780 until 1836 serving the people of lochs Morar, Arkaig and Nevis.
For purchasing options click this link. Available in various media including traditional print on high quality satin paper and fine cotton canvas.
46927669054Cloudy SkiesJacobite CountryJettyLandsdcapeLoch MorarMorarRuined buildingsScottish HighlandsSheepShoreline